justdesi Indian Masala Sex Forum

• August 17, 2017, 01:12:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Adultery ---- I fucked my friends mom tooo hot  (Read 1884 times)

IronMan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FreeIndianClips
Adultery ---- I fucked my friends mom tooo hot
« on: July 14, 2013, 01:09:48 AM »

I fucked my friends mom tooo hot,

hi exbii readers this is another experience of mine,i wrote some stories in another thread this second thread in stories ,come to story after resigning the job i started a small business i rented a shop near to city out skirts, there is another shop it is also small business it is running by a couple i introduced myself to them & moved friendly day by day i closed to them,Lakshmi aunty she is my neighbor shop owner wife she is so hot her ass is huge if she walk every watch her ass she dont have that much boobs she have small boobs she always wear sarees below navel i love to suck her navel curves ,aunty have children elder son is my friend he is studying school , he is very frank ,jovial,friendly,too close to me he always share his lot of secrets of him he want fuck his mom's friend Rani http://pzy.be/v/2/hot+aunty+mallu.jpg she is toooo hot she have big boobs & huge ass every one want fuck her if she walks on road i saw her so many times in sarees i also got erected some times but i want fuck my friend mom first i hesitate to say to my friend because he will feel bad later i came to know about his sexual fantasies .he said i want fuck madly rani aunty but she is so good women how he asked i suggested try to praise her with your words & show your cock to her (because he have huge cock 7" inches as same to mine) & i said i want fuck one aunty he asked who is she first i hesitate to say later i said she is your mom lakshmi aunty he got shock & felt bad said please don't talk like that she is my mom but later he liked me because one day he saw my cock as bigger than his cock he said anna you a huge one same like me ok i will help you to fuck my mom tapsee ( here we always called her with this name because she look like tapsee) i smiled my self felt happy. daily we talk about rani&tapsee i always speak about tapsee ass her navel and her thighs he said ohhh no my rani is better than tapsee daily we discuss about rani & tapsee one day tapsee husband & rani husband went three days business trip it is rainy season rani & tapsee got fear because they believe devils for that reason they called me for sleep in their home rani also came to tapsee flat so my friend felt very happy & horny because h got a chance to fuck rani aunty i also felt toooooooooo horny because i want fuck madly tapsee my firned & me planned to pour oil on steps we poured oil rani aunty went her house for to change the dress she weared a pink color saree with black jacet it is very tight fit her navel curves are sooo sexy her boobs coming out in hair full of flowers while she was coming up she fell down immediately my friend hold rani aunty and pressed her navel to hold & his chest touching her boobs rani aunty felt pain on leg he lifted rani aunty with his hands went to bedroom rani aunty said full of pain he said aunty i will do massage she agreed and took some oil and massaging her leg she felt horny she saying here, not here, here like this she lifting her saree finally he placed his hand on rani aunty pussy she immediately hugged him they kissed each other i felt happy because i got chance now to fuck my friend mom tapsee in bed room rani aunty & my friend doing foreplay each kissing biting their body parts my friend undressed his clothes she unbuttoned her jacket and panty bap re what boobs i cant believe my self she got huge boobs my friend pressing rani aunty boobs very she is moaning like this ha mere jaaan press it hardly common suck it eat it mmhhhhhhhhhhhaaaa mhhhhhhhhhhm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmm haaa they sucked each other after that they turned each other in 69 position rani aunty shocked after a look at his cock she licked like ice cream he licked her pussy after that he positioned his cock at entrance of rani aunty pussy he gave big strok rani aunty sounded like this hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha
she felt full of pain first she is throwing him slowly slowlyyyyyy sllllllowly haaaaa hmmmmmmmmmm he giving big big jerks hmmmmmmmmhaaaaaaaaa hmmmmmmmmmmhaaaaa mh room aching sounds like this thapak thapak thapak aunty sounding hhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmm haaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmm haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmmmhmhmhmhmh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha finally he ejaculated in rani aunty pussy he hugged her in that position they slept tapsee aunty came to home after purchasing some vegetables she saw my friend & rani aunty nude she understood & scolded them i immediately said aunty leave them see them they enjoyed themselves also we ca enjoy if u are ready to enjoy super sex she scolded me but i didnt listen her words i undressed my self my cock erected like a pole standing in ground she saw my cock & shocked she said bap reeee what is this it is cock or rod she got scared i went near her i pressed her navel she always wear saree below navel i pressed her navel hardly she felt tooo horny hugged me soooo tight my cock at her stomach she touched my cock with shivering hands i pressed her boobs through saree we kissed each other i licked her navel and belly i like that i kissed and licked her neck ad shoulders we went to another bed room i undress her we naked we did foreplay like lovers fist time doing sex ,we sweating, i kissed each & every part of her shoulder under arms belly navel nose eyes ears i chewed her lips she bite my lips sucked my cock like chocolate bar one time she bite my cock also because she want my cock madly . i licked her pussy after pouring honey she pressing my head in her pussy sounds like this hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm haaaaa naku naku inka chika ra na ranku moguda (lick lick lick my pussy my secret husband) while licking i slightly pressed her pussy pubes with my teeth i dragged one by one pubes with teeth finally i palced my cock one her belly and navel curve i placed my togue in navel curve she said darling i cant wait come & take my cherry i gave stroke she sounded hmmmmmmmmmhaaaaaaaaaa slowly i started giving jerks she hugged me very tight because she got too much horny we licking each tongues iam giving big big strokes she is giving full co operation she placed a pillow under her i gave full pleasure. room with full of sounds like this thapak sapak thapak sapak thapak sapak sapak sapak shsssssssssshhhhh mhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa haaa ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ink inka inka aaa inkaaa ( deeper deeper deeper) mshhhhhhhhhaaaaaa ha ha aha aha ha aha aha i fucked for an half an hour because i want her navel & every thing she is so hot that s y i followed some techniques & fucked for half an hour i ejaculated in her pussy i licked her ears lips she adjusting my hair with her fingers she said inka nundi nuvvey ra na mogudivi
naku nuv kavali nee sulli kavali thantha inko danni dengithey nee sulli nake sontham nuvvey na mogudivi mmmmmhhhhh hmchhhhh ( from now onwards your are my husband i will beat you if you fuck any lady other than me your cock is mine iam ready at any time to get fight with you (fuck)& gave kiss) i smiled her with a lip kiss because while fucking she climbed me she fucked me again i throwed on bed i fucked her again she climbed me like this we fucked each other we enjoyed after this we dressed ourselves and came to main hall rani&my friend waiting for me he gave naughty smile rani also laughed and we all discuss this to keep secret that three days my friend fucked rani aunty & i fucked lakshmi aunty day night ,every hour i kissed licked her navel ass some i bite her ass, thigs ,ears we enjoyed three days in next episode i will share another experience which we swap each other partners my friend fucked his mom i fucked rani aunty.

IronMan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FreeIndianClips
Re: Adultery ---- I fucked my friends mom tooo hot
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 01:13:54 AM »

Experience with my friends hot mom

After returning their husbands to home me & my friend didn't enjoy the aunties we planned again to fuck for that we have to go outside for full experience like honey moon with aunties i suggested near to city my friend suggested another city we decided another city we both said to aunties first they rejected because if their husbands come to know this they will get problems later we requested aunties said OK they got permission from their husbands i felt very happy because my favourite hot aunty Lakshmi (tapasvee) her ass always make me horny so we started on bikes she seated on my bike her boobs are touching my back and rani aunty is touching my friends cock later my aunty (tapasvee) also touching my cock so i felt horny on the way rain started we full of wet we stopped bike near to farms there is big tree my tapasvee aunty saree got wet it seems sooooooo hot because her navel with curves are wet with rain drop i placed my tongue in curves to drink that rain drops she felt shy because she is in front of her son my friend saw this he gave a naughty smile rani aunty too i said it is very tasty my friend also did that on rani aunty's navel later we reached near resorts we booked two bedrooms i immediately closed the doors and hugged my tapasvee aunty she also hugged me tightly i pressed her navel ,seats, my teeth is buisy with biting her neck ears ,her lips she also biting my lips my tongue so we undressed ourselves immediately she took my hand and placed on her pussy i fingered her pussy for 15mins later i licked her pussy with honey with red cherry i ate that cherry in pussy she felt toooooo horny she said " my darling u r the most dangerous man because if you do sex with one lady definitely she will slave her life time for sex with you no one will do like this honey& cherry it is more excitement I LOVE YOU I WANT YOU FOREVER EAT MY PUSSY WITH CHERRY I WANT YOU I NEED YOU ". i smiled i licked her pussy for 20 minutes she cummed two times on my chest she took my cock and applied oil she msassed my cock ,licked my cock like ice cream after that i placed my cock at her entrance i gave big stroke i moved slowly she hugged me tightly & bite my lips she gave front jerks i gave front jerks she moaned hammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa my darling fuck me fuck me like your own wife eat my pussy hmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmhaaaaaaaaamhhhhhhhhhhhhhmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ya ya ya ya common common my husband never fucked like this common your are my real husband dhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhammmmmmmmmmmahmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmmmmhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmahhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmm commmon common yes yes yes yaaaaa yes yes yaaaaaaaaaaa & biting my lips ears shoulders while fucking i saw a man is watching through window i realized he is my friend i gave naughty smile & stopped once she asked what's the problem my darling i said some one is watching us so i want invite him to participate she shocked & asked who is he i replied he is your son immediately she covered with bedsheets on her body i convinced her she agreed with shy so i invited my friend first he hesitated to come in room later he agreed with shy his eyes is busy with watching her mother assets she asked what my son do you have any wish to do with me immediately he nodded yes so why you late common he jumped on her pressed her breasts her seats her licked her pussy cheeks i also licked her back gave kisses on her neck i said fuck her in pussy i will fuck in ass he said ok with yes he undressed his clothes her mother got shock because his cock is big like me she felt toooo horny gave naughty smile at me so i touched his cock & placed in her pussy he gave good strokes she is enjoying with that later i stroked in her ass we both fucked her for 20 minutes she enjoyed a lot her moanings are like this my bastards fucke me fuck me deeper deeper deeper my son you are great i love you common show how much you big common hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmm haaaaaaaaa ya ya ya ay ay aaaaahhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmghmmmmmmmmmmmmm comommon ya ya ya ya ya ya yes haaaa we both cummed in her ass & pussy we three laid for 1 hour because rani aunty slept in another room so he got a chance to fuck his mother we enjoyed tapasvee aunty that night she is ssooo hot her navel is mind blowing awesome entire night i licked her navel curves bite her stomach ,navel curves,ass cheeks neck ,ears lips etc me & my friend fucked rani aunty & tapsevee aunty in one room next time i will write that episode so enjoy this story please mention grammer mistakes.

after that night lakshmi aunty wore red saree with full of flowers she made call to me come to my home why u went to your home this three days we have to enjoy ourselves my children are sleeping iam waiting for you come on darling , i hung up the phone & went to her my friend is acting like he is sleeping but he didnt because he want see his mom fuck by me aunty opend the door & dragged me in & closed the door with lock i gave kiss on her neck & pressed her navel she wore saree below her stomach so she looked like sexy whore i gave a kiss on her lips wait ra confirm the children are sleeping or not i went to his children room they are sleeping i went to near my friend to check whether he is sleeping or not i touched his cock it raised upto 60 degrees i gave a naughty smile to him open your eyes friend i know you are not sleeping you acting i know that he opend eyes & said no dont tell to my mom i replied ok how you will watch us for that he replied today my mom look so sexy definitely i want see you fuck my mom please my friend arrange that i said ok i will convince your mom ,i went to near her she was arranging the glasses in kitchen i standed her back i pressed my cock in her ass she asked what they are sleeping or not i said your son not he want watch us in bed room she immediately throwed me & went to his son room to beat him like jokingly she scolding what you are asking you know that is sin he replied you doing sin so what i want watch you fuck by my friend that s it she scolded y you want watch he replied you looking so sexy mom i want watch that s it she got shy & said ok but dont tell out side neighbours & to your friends& to your father ok for that he replied ok my beautifull mom come on lets go to your room she gave naughty smile to me see my son habituated to watch his mom fuck with another guy other his father what is darling y you encouraging him,i said he always get horny thoughts& do horny things with his cock ok we have to take care about him if we not he will spoil his life .she replied yes you are right come on dont waste the time at 12 o clock dont waste your cock stamina darling i pressed her navel hardly she moaned slow slow hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she said go to room i lifyted her & entered in bed room where his son seated we gave a smile to him she said hey dont tell to anyone ok he said dont worry mom i keept this secret ok copme on start your enjoyment i pressed her boobs through saree ,she is giving moans hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm press them hard hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm haaaaaaaaaaaa i kissed her neck while pressing her navel later i dragged her saree she felt shy because his son watching i said nothing to feel shy feel free she said you dirty lets enjoy raaaa come on kiss me eat me come on i tore her jacket she scoled y you didi i want to see you naked she said no my son is here i said nothing fee free ok ok she undressed her self we did fore play while we doing fore play his son playing with his cock i whispered in her ears see your son how playing his cock she said u naughty he is my son how can i see dont worry see his cock she saw & shocked bap reeeeeeee 9 inches more than his father she said in my ears if he is not my son definitely i will throw you on outside i will fuck my son i pressed her ass cheecks i undressed my self she sucking my cock hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh slpslp[ppppppppppppppslppppppppppp hmmmmmmm i throwed on her bed i licked her pussy with my tongue every time i bite her pussy lips she said donbt bite its hurting i didnt listern her words i bite her pussy lips she felt pain but it is gopod to her she moaning like this hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa no dont biteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ra ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhaaaaaaaaa later i placed my in her pussy for first stroke only she came for two times so she said today i enjoyed alot i replied iam not just now i started she repsonding my strokes i fucked her pussy she moans like this ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yers hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ya fuck me fuck me fuck me hardeer my son is watching me fuck me fuck me fuck me yaaaa he want see his mom fuck by some on fcuk me youuuuuuuuuuuuu bastard come on hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuck fuck fuck her son masterbating his cock she shocked for his things she smiled her self what a pity hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmya yaha yaha yaha ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i fucked her twenty minutes after that we slept like that her son masterbating his cock for half an hour she said in my ears see my son greatness he is not coming for half an hour you fucked me just for twenty minutes i said to her darling iam in horny so that is y i came in your pussy see how soaking your pussy with my fuck she checked her pussy with full of sperms & light blood she shcoked what happend i said i fucked you hard but you are wtaching your son she felt shy she said what you did hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhm haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmchhhhhhhhhh she gave kiss to me that night his son wnet to his room i locked the door in bed room suddenly some on knocking the door i said who is it darling she replied i dont know she wore the saree without the jacket & undergarments she felt afraid she asked who is it outside female voice its me laksmi prameela she opend the door & immediately closed the door ,lakshmi aunty asked why you came at this time i saw your fuck mate is coming to your house so i want fuck with your fuckmate so i came to your house lakshmi aunty smile next part i will share how i fucked two aunties on same bed & lakshmi aunty son also joined