justdesi Indian Masala Sex Forum

• December 11, 2017, 07:29:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Story of Working girl who turns into a slut  (Read 1672 times)

IronMan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FreeIndianClips
Story of Working girl who turns into a slut
« on: July 13, 2013, 10:51:21 PM »

I am Jeya, 27 years old, married to my lover and now working as asst. professor in a college. Now my status is 36C-28-38. All my students will be ogling at my breasts and ass in my tightly clad saree. Even my students tried to look at my belly but as per college rules we should not revel our belly. This story starts at the age of 18, when I am doing my 12th my lover proposed me, but I accepted in the 1st year of college. But our college was in different cities of about 500 Kms distance. So he came to visit me once in 2 weeks. That day we will roam the entire city and after that he will come to house as my both the parents are working they will be going to their works.

That time my status was 34C-26-36. Once we went to cinema that too was a mokka cinema in a mokka theatre. So there was no crowd and in the balcony there were only 2 couples including us. We were in the last seat and that couple was in the second last in one of the corner. After about 20 minutes the other couple started smooching and his hand was inside his salwar. After seeing this my lover(Anand) also started to roam his hands in my arms. I was waiting for him to touch my boobs, but he was just rubbing my hands and then he started to rub my thighs, but I was in utmost heat there till now I had heard about sex and we thought it should be after marriage only.

Now his hand just rose above and touched my boobs with his hand and rubbed there, so I took his hand and inserted under my kameez and chimes and placed his hand over my boobs over the bra and made him pressed. Now he started to press like balloon. I was wet in my panties and I asked him can we continue in my home. He also told yes and then we left the theatre immediately. We reached my home in my scooty and once we landed inside the hall I closed the door and he took me in his hand and made a deep smooch. This was my 1st smooch in my life and I too responded allowing his tongue inside my mouth and he sucked all my saliva and in return I sucked all his saliva.

Then he took me in his hand and went to my bedroom and put me in my bed and and he removed all his clothes and stands in his jutti. I was ashamed and I closed my face with his hand now he came close to me and removed my hand and again gave a kiss in my lips and I too started to respond. Now he placed his one hand over the boobs and pressed and took the other hand to my pussy and started fondled my pussy over the dress. Then he gave a break and told me to get up I too responded and he removed my chuddi tops and salwar and chimes. Now I was standing in front of him in my blue panty and black bra. Again he made me lie down in the bed and kissed my boobs over the bra, then he removed my straps down and and exposed my boobs and this was the first time my boobs was exposed to someone. I was ashamed but my heat was overtaking my shame. He took one boob in his mouth and other and pressed the other with his one hand and his other hand was inside my panty. Then he removed my bra and panty and made me naked for the first time.

He took my hand and placed it in his dick over the jatti, after that I removed his jutti and took his dick in my hand. It was 5 inch long; I was in heavy heat in my pussy. He inserted this middle finger in my pussy and finger fucked my pussy, then after 2 minutes he inserted another 2 fingers in my pussy and fucked me. My cum was very near and he stopped finger fucking me and asked me to take his dick in my mouth and I was not experienced that time and I feel very dirty to take the dick in my mouth. So I refused, he didn’t care about that and then again he made me lie down and inserted his hand in my pussy and then he went near my pussy and licked my pussy and I was in heaven. I cumed in his mouth and he too drank it.
He then take me to the edge of the bed and placed there and made my legs wide apart and then placed his dick at the enterence of my pussy and made a small stroke and the head of his dick was inserted and it started to pain for both of them as this was the first time of we two. But with that pain he inserted little by little in my pussy and it pained me a lot and I bitted a pillow to avoid sound. Finally he fully inserted his dick in my pussy and my seal was broken and he gave me some rest and my pain got reduced and then he started to pump me faster and faster, at first it was paining and then it became pleasure and I started to moan and ask him more faster. He fucked me for 15 minutes and cummed on my belly and we cleaned. Then we took lunch and after that we had 2 sessions and on that day he fucked me trice.

IronMan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FreeIndianClips
Re: Story of Working girl who turns into a slut
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 10:52:00 PM »

After the first fuck he left to his college and due to the college studies we did not meet for last 2 months. I am very much craving for sex and daily I fingured in my bathroom since I won’t get much privacy in my home due to the presence of my sister in my room. After that our college culturals started. In that I was participating in solo dance. After the dance I came to change my dress in a classroom which was in the farmost corner of the college which was deserted as I don’t know that changing room has been shifted from there. But my dresses are all in that room only so I switched on the light and started to change the dress.
I forget to notice that there were some person in one corner of the room. I undressed my saree, blouse and petticoat and standing in my bra and panty. That time some flash appeared and I raised my head to see the flash and it was my college staff Joel and he had taken photos of half-naked body. I took the saree and covered mine, he came near me and asked him to take the saree. I was resisting and pleading him to leave me and give the photos, he told that he can give the photos only if I pose him nude and he wanted to feel my boobs. He came near me and I was unable to shout as if anyone comes they will also see my half-naked condition.
I pleaded him not to come near, but he didn’t listen to me and came near and hugged me and kissed my neck and at that time my resistance became week and my pussy started to leak. His arms went around my neck as he began to get very involved in the kissing and pretty soon our tongues were very busy in each other’s mouth, getting more and more wet and erotic. Putting his hands on the saree he fondled my breasts and was delighted to find them firm and swollen already. He spent some minutes kissing my lips and using his tongue on my ears which seemed to get myself very, very aroused. Now he removed my saree, now my bra and boobs are exposed. I wore a sexy half cup bra made of black lace with a snap on clip holding it together between my breasts. He pushed my breasts out of the cups and pushing the bra down beneath them lifting them, He began sucking them and biting the nipples with his teeth.
I began to moan and pulled his head closer until he was trying to suck all of my breast into his mouth. Needless to say by now He was at full of erection and having worn a tight jeans that day. Pulling me off the desk and making me to stand up he removed my saree completely and removed her lacy pale blue panty. My panty was wet at the crotch, and clung to my pussy as he pulled it down. I wriggled my hips for my panty to pass over my hips and soon they were at my ankles. He passed his hand between my legs and over my pussy, and my pussy was very wet. He spread my legs a little and then put his forefinger inside my hole, rotating it slowly as he pushed it in. Even as he put his finger in, he could feel mine getting wetter and my pussy hairs, which were trimmed quite short and neat, were getting soaked as his hand spread my juices around. My pussy was now highly scented too.
Rubbing my clit brought gasps from me and myself started biting his neck and holding him on closer. Even when He stopped and put 2 fingers inside of my pussy I did not stop, but my hips began to jerk as I came for the first time. He found that my Pusy was tight there was no resistance of any hymen. Afterwards I told him I lost my virginity to my BF and after that had not had any chance for sex for 2 months, so I am very tight.
He stopped rubbing me after I came, I stepped out of my panty and put them on the desk. I then unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants to my ankles. Lying back on the desk on top of my clothes, i lifted my legs wide and high, splitting my Pusy and inviting him. It was just at the perfect level of his cock, he did not even have to bend his knees as he push it slowly but firmly into my pussy. As I said before, I had a sexy shape. I did not meet any resistance but it was tight going in, and I was biting my lips as he was causing me some pain. When fully erect, his cock extends and is too thick to get my fingers around, so it was definitely thicker, and to think it was forcing into my pussy... I was jerking my hips up and down helping him.
Soon though He was inside mine and I am so wet, my juices ran out of my pussy and soaked his balls which were hanging just outside my butthole. Even fully inside of mine, I could feel the inside muscles of my pussy flexing and jerking to shape and squeeze his cock. He pulled out very slowly till only the tip of the head remained inside me, he slowly pushed back in, so slowly I was trying to pull him in. But by doing it slowly, I was more in need and He loved teasing me this way. After doing that for a few minutes, he gradually began to go faster, and at the same time I had another cum when he used his thumb on my clit, rubbing it.
He fucked me for a few minutes hard, and getting faster and faster, but he was so hard that soon his cock began to eject. He then stopped and turned me over. My legs were extending down over the desk and on the floor but I was bent over with my butt facing him, my pussy gaping wide where his fat cock had just come out of.
When he saw this, He had an idea. He made me go up to the top of the desk and get on my knees and elbows. This put my Pussy very high, but he pressed on my waist and myself widened my legs (knees apart) until I split very wide and my pussy was lower, in front of him. This way, he was able to get into my pussy easily and fucked me like this for a long time. Very often he leaned forward so all his length was inside mine and he was also able to lie on my back and play with my breasts. When he was ready to cum and he told me, I told him not to cum inside me. He pulled his cock out and pressed it against my asshole and jerked about 5 or 6 very hot, very hard ropes of cum onto my asshole. I was also cumming, probably just knowing he was ejaculating against my ass.
When he finished cumming, he wiped his cock all over my ass. I looked back at him and smile then came off the desk and kissed him. When we were both a bit calmer, we put our clothes on, I pulled my panty and pants on over his cum, taking it home with me. During this time he took many nude photos of mine and a video of dressing me up in my chudidar. He told me that he will fuck me whenever he needed otherwise he will publish the photos and videos and will make me a slut. I also needed a good fuck, he is more better than my BF so I too agreed for his demand. After that we exited the classroom, and I went to my scotty, and drove to my home not waiting for the program to finish.
After the incident he fucked me in college, in his car and in many other places, later he shared me with another staff and this came to the knowledge of my friends and everyone made me a slut, all this are coming soon.